HR Legal Consulting
That’s where TruHR Legal Consultants can help!
Whether you need ongoing HR support or just a little help with an emerging issue or project, we provide customized HR consulting services to meet your business’s specific needs.
Our Area Of Experties Includes:
- Ensure your HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal employment laws and regulations
- Analyze current HR programs and recommend solutions
- Develop and revise Employee Handbooks and Guidelines
- Navigate Leave of Absence or the ADA Accommodation Process
- Ensure compliance with required postings & handouts
- HR compliance audit
- Time off/Leave Administration
- Employment Agreements
- Compensation Plans
- Wrongful Termination Consulting
- Separation Agreements
Why Choose Us?
In today’s society employee lawsuits are all too common. Our superior and higher-level approach to human resources provides your company with an effective solution that prevents your company from becoming exposed to labor law violations, complaints, charges, and lawsuits that can cost your company a tremendous amount of money in fines, penalties, settlements, legal costs, and fees.
Nearly 75% of corporate litigation involves some kind of employment dispute. Regulatory compliance is a critical component of HR. At TruHR, we realize most business owners don’t have the time or the resources to keep up with federal and state employment law and regulations. However, failing to do so may result in costly mistakes.
Our consulting services are provided on-site, off-site or in a combination that best meets the client’s needs.
Some organizations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to utilize our services in place of a formal human resource function.
Whether you need help with one aspect of your business or complete management of your HR department, TruHR Legal Consultants can help. We offer practical advice at a reasonable price. Contact us today!